Whether you choose to support a tuition fee trainee or employ a salaried trainee, there are long-term benefits of both, as it enables Headteachers to:
- Help shape the training that teachers receive to ensure that it equips them with the necessary skills to become outstanding classroom practitioners.
- Support the recruitment of new teachers, by having access to a wide range of high-quality trainees, ready to continue their training as NQTs in your school.
- Benefit from having an additional adult within the classroom, supporting teaching and learning and improving pupil progress.
- Provide opportunities for the trainee or the class teacher to focus on target groups such as SEND, Pupil Premium or other groups identified by the school
- Provide opportunities for professional development of colleagues within their school